MEGALiNSANES

MEGAL%20iNSANESQuantcast

RELATED STUFFS

Sunday, March 22, 2009

BreakUp Remedy Playlist...

When Plinky Asked me---
Name three songs to help you get over a breakup.

I answered this---
Well, these are the best remedies.
But, if you think, only CRYING A LOT can heal you; you should listen to ---
Afterglow by InXs.

All These Things I Hate [Revolve Around Me] by Bullet For My Valentine

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It just healed me...

Die MF Die by Dope

Blazes that LOVE thing, into some thing really very HATEFUL. And, this heals. And really works,

My Sacrifice by Creed

Finally, if you ever get into mood like crying... Listen to this. This song says what you'd like to, at that moment.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm.....never heard of these! but will surely try when i have a break Up!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. any gal who breaks up wid a musical genius and a doctor like gaurav needs to listen to these songs and he should celebrate "good riddance"

    keep posting
    &take care

    ReplyDelete

More quality comments solicited, try being specific while commenting or complimenting...