MEGALiNSANES

MEGAL%20iNSANESQuantcast

RELATED STUFFS

Monday, April 27, 2009

IN PURSUIT OF THE BLIND

In Pursuit of the ...

Ahem...

Lemme bring this alive back again.

I have got my new composition FINALLY done...

PS- TAKE CARE OF YOUR SPEAKERS.

PLEASE, TAKE THE ABOVE INSTRUCTION IN FIRST PRIORITY. I AM SURE, THEY ARE SERIOUSLY GONNA INFLAME YOUR SPEAKERS.
As, I have used my headphones to compose this one, IDK what will be its output in BIG HUGE SPEAKERS. My headphones were crying...

EXTREME METALZ.

Title - In Pursuit of the Blind.
Genre - Progressive Rock.

If the link doesn't work---
http://www.esnips.com/doc/6533d5e6-fb7e-4ff3-8388-e70ecfeae3ff/In-Pursuit-of-the-Blind

DO POST COMMENTS HERE AS WELL AS THERE...

Again,
PS- TAKE CARE OF YOUR SPEAKERS

4 comments:

  1. i had heard that u r a composer and i was eagerly waiting for a chance to be a part of ur audience...after listening to this...i just wanna say ..ur composition is great and i had been a fan of ur literary skills now i m proud member of ur compositions fanlist also...waiting for ur next composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. New-ton, Fanx a lot...

    You'll soon be appreciating more of mine.. I am sure...

    ReplyDelete

More quality comments solicited, try being specific while commenting or complimenting...